Attention Current Enrolled Students
Please use this link to access the old math facts pages. Your access to the math facts is still FREE. The URLs for student access have remained the same. You can also still access the math facts through your member portal. The member portal is the pop up that appears upon logging in. You may also access it by clicking on "My Account"
Directions to Parents:
- Print out one set double sided. Sit with your child to guide the handwriting practice. Children should start at the dot and follow the arrows.
- After completing the handwriting practice set a timer for 60 seconds. Instruct your child to try to answer as many math facts questions as possible in 60 seconds. Children should skip any math facts that they can not instantly answer.
- Choose no more than 3 math facts that your child skipped and work on memorizing these three math facts throughout the week.
- Repeat this process at least 5 days per week until your child is able to consistently correctly answer all math facts within the 60 minute time period.
- Designate the last day of the week as 'Pokemath Challenge Day'. Award your child with the designated pokemon award if he/she is able to correctly complete the math facts side of the worksheet in 60 seconds. Your child may only earn one award each week. There are three award levels for each group of worksheets so it will take your child at least three weeks to complete a level.
- If your child finishes all nine sets before mastering all the math facts, start over with Set A.
- After your child masters the math facts in one set, move on to the next set.
- Do not rush your child to move up to a more difficult group of facts before mastering the easier groups.