Directions to Parents:
- Set a timer for 60 seconds. Instruct your child to try to answer as many math facts questions as possible in 60 seconds. Children should skip any math facts that they can not instantly answer.
- Choose no more than 3 math facts that your child skipped and work on memorizing these three math facts throughout the week.
- Repeat this process at least 5 days per week until your child is able to consistently correctly answer all math facts within the 60 minute time period.
- If your child is NOT enrolled in classes at HEROES Academy, designate the last day of the week as 'Pokemath Challenge Day'. Award your child with the designated pokemon award if he/she is able to correctly complete the math facts side of the worksheet in 60 seconds. Your child may only earn one award each week. There are three award levels for each group of worksheets so it will take your child at least three weeks to complete a level.
- If your child finishes all nine sets before mastering all the math facts, start over with Set A.
- After your child masters the math facts in one set, move on to the next set.
- Do not rush your child to move up to a more difficult group of facts before mastering the easier group